Webcasting is perfect for longer or detailed presentations that have large, scattered audiences – think results announcements, client seminars, investor days and internal updates.
Stream in video or audio to anyone with an Internet connection, and give your presentation some extra pizzaz by adding a slide deck and speaker bios, customising our webcast player to match your organisation’s branding, and using the Q&A and live polling functions for extra audience interaction.
Stream the presentation live or pre-record for on-demand viewing. You have option to limit the audience to a closed user group or leave it open to all. Whatever it is, our flexible platform can be configured to suit your needs – we can even stream to apps and social media!
- Recording in an Australian capital city
- Maximum presentation length: 2 hours
- Webcast technician
- Post-production: up to 2 hours
- Presentation link for sharing
- Release via Boardroom.Media’s website
- Distribution via IRESS and Bloomberg
12 months of hosting
Need something extra? Talk to us about:
- AV equipment hire (microphones, PA system, projector, teleprompter, etc)
- Venue testing (webcast streaming test)
- Additional cameras